Best Online Casinos
|#1||Spin Palace Casino||Rating: 5/5||Bonus: 1000$||Visit Casino|
|#2||Mummys Gold Casino||Rating: 4.5/5||Bonus: 500$||Visit Casino|
|#3||Ruby Fortune Casino||Rating: 4.4/5||Bonus: $750 free||Visit Casino|
|#4||Jackpot City Casino||Rating: 4.3/5||Bonus: 500$||Visit Casino|
|#5||Titan Casino||Rating: 4.4/5||Bonus: $4000||Visit Casino|
Slot machines are sometimes referred to as fruit machines or pokies in Australia. They are the most common form of gambling machines in use today. Slot machines account for 70% of a casinos profit as they are played by the majority of players with some casinos only offering slot machines.
Players of all ages enjoy playing slot machines as they are simple to play and enjoyable. There is no need for skill or strategy to play the slots and as they are games of chance luck is the deciding factor if you are to win. If in a land based casino all that is needed is to put a coin in the machine and spin the reels and within several seconds you will have the results shown on the reels. Depending on the machine being played you win based on how the symbols line up on the 3 to 5 reels. At an online casino you play the same with the only difference being you are playing with a virtual slot machine.
A Few Tips for Slot Machines
• Get familiar with each Slot Machines Rules: Each slot machine you play will differ to some degree. While they operate the same the payout table and bonus features each offers will be different. It is important to understand the amount of coins you must play to win certain combinations. Read the rules as it will benefit you by doing so.
• Understand Progressive Jackpot Slot Machines: Progressive Jackpot slot machines are different in so far that they offer a progressive jackpot. All progressive slots will require that you bet a certain amount in order to be eligible to win the jackpot if you line up the correct symbols. By not following the instructions or knowing the progressive slot machines rules you could get the correct combination on the reels but due to not enough coins played you will be paid less! Progressive jackpot machines can be a network of slots played at many different casinos or stand-alone progressive jackpot machines.
• Learn how to Play Slot Machines: Once you have read the rules and have the game loaded – if playing online – you will have to select the coin size you wish to play. This usually will be 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, $0.25, $1, $2 or $5 but can be as much as $100. You can change the coin size by clicking up or down where the coin size is identified on the slot machine.
• You are then able to select how many coins you would like to play per line. This can range from 1 coin up to 20 coins per line. The paytable, when you win, will reflect payouts based on the number of coins and coin size you have chosen to wager.
• Once you click the spin button or pull the handle found on some of the older sots in a land based casino the reels will begin to turn through the use of a random number generator.
• You will win should you land a series of symbols or combination of symbols on the reels or paylines of the slot machine. This depends on the slot machine and style of slot machine you are playing.
Different kinds of Slot Machines
Today you will find a number of different kinds of slot machine. Each is different and will offer different payouts and game features such as bonus games.
• Classic Slot Machines
Classic slot machines are those that offer 3 reels and a single payline. They also are considered classic if they offer 3 reels and either 3 or 5 paylines. The paytables for classic slots are easy to see and understand and often located directly above the slot machine. This is true for both online and land based casinos.
• Multiplier Slots
Multiplier slots are those that include a symbol that will multiply any win when it is present on an active payline. An example of this would be a win of 50 coins with the multiplier present would then pay 100 coins or depending on if more than one multiplier symbol is present. The results are also based on the amount of coins played.
• Bonus Multiplier Slots
A slot machine if this nature includes multipliers the same as a multiplier slot does but also adds a bonus to the game. An example if this would be one coin wagered pays 50 coins, 2 coins wagered pays 100 coins but 3 coins wagered would add a bonus and pay 250 coins. Slot machines like this should only be played with the max bet.
• Progressive Slot Machines
Progressive slots are a big draw for most players as they offer the potential for an incredibly large win. Each someone plays a progressive slot a portion on their wager will go towards increasing the progressive jackpot. This amount will continue to grow until someone hits the correct symbol combination.